National Gray Paint

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jul 27 10:51:09 EDT 2004

There aren't any Benjamin Moore stores in this area
and both Sherwin-Williams stores that I work with WILL
mix a minimum of 1 quart.

Also, any Benjamin Moore store can work from the
formulas used by Sherwin Williams.  They mix exactly
the same custom colored paint brands from the color
cards that they have in their exhibits.

The stores that I deal with are factory owned.  Your
local store may be a franchise and thus isn't as
capable, customer orientated, etc.

Glen, K9STH

--- "Charles W. Morehouse" <w4gbw at BREVARD.NET> wrote:

Sherwin Williams sucks.  Have always had excellent
results from Benjamin Moore.  SW here will not mix
less than a gallon and won't color match.

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites

http://home.comcast.net/~k9sth