Bill Orrs' Books

Orrin Bentz minmar at 2Z.NET
Fri Jun 4 19:03:17 EDT 2004

 Hello

 In addition to my normal BA activities I am trying to build a
collection
 of radio and electronics books from the tube era. I have the 22nd &
23rd
 ed. of Bill's "Radio Handbok".

 A couple of questions about these books.

 1. Does anyone know the edition numbers and dates of his "Radio
Handbook
 before  the two I have?

 2. Were there any other authors of this book before Bill?

 When someone has some time I would like to learn the history of this
 series.

 Thanks to you all.

 Orrin Bentz    minmar at 2z.net    "Keep em Glowing"