Tube Tester

Bill L. Fuqua wlfuqu00 at UKY.EDU
Fri Jun 4 21:24:19 EDT 2004

The only problem with the TV-7 is that it does not indicate the mutualconductance just has a scale of 0 to 100. I would like some way to translate that to mutualconductance.

73
Bill wa4lav

-----Original Message-----
From: Ray Colbert <w5xe at JUNO.COM>
To: BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 12:22:01 -0600
Subject: Re: Tube Tester

My suggestion would be a mil surplus
TV-7series, and there is a lot of docs online
if it doesn't come with any.  Small, and
quite versatile.

Ray, W5XE
My family thinks I talk to myself because I'm getting senile,
but I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better
class of people. ajc-vent
Ray Colbert, W5XE, OOTC#3618, SOWP#1064M NARTE-NCT2R
FP-111 QRP-ARCI 5784  El Paso,(FAR WEST)TEXAS