Precision Hand Tools

Orrin Bentz minmar at 2Z.NET
Thu Jun 10 22:13:24 EDT 2004

 Hi People

 Many of you probably already know this but maybe it could help
 newcomers. The other day while waiting in my Optometrists office I was
looking at his eyeglass tools. Never saw such precision hand tools
except for
surgical tools. Of course that was my first visit to an Optometrist.

 If you love precision, beautifully crafted, useful hand tools try the
following:

 hilco.com       tjt.sales.com

 For more do a Google search on optometrists tools. These places also
have other things like precision soldering torches, micro grinders, etc.

 No I am not pimping a particular supplier(s) < grin > just FYI.

 Orrin Bentz