Paint gun

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jun 15 20:26:32 EDT 2004

For those who have access to an air compressor and
want to try their hand a using a paint gun, Harbor
Freight Company is running a special on a brand new
paint gun with a 1 quart "cup" for $29.95.  It is an
import, but it appears to be of very good quality,
especially for such a low price.

It is sold under the name "SKU #7901" which just
happens to be Harbor Freight's "SKU" for the product!

The actual brand name is Central Pneumatic
Professional.

I was there looking for a gasket to fit the paint gun
that my neighbor threw out (along with a good air
compressor - both made by De Vilbiss) that I
"salvaged" from the trash shortly before the garbage
men came!  I saw the paint gun and decided to purchase
it to give me 2 paint guns for painting things like
S-Line trim rings and cabinets without having to clean
up first!

The air type paint guns are in addition to the airless
Wagner paint gun that I got at Northern Supply Company
on sale a few months back.

Glen, K9STH

=====
Glen, K9STH