Plea to Boatanchor Posters

Dave Merrill r390a at RCN.COM
Wed Mar 10 08:44:27 EST 2004

Hi All,

Unlike the QTH.NET lists, the Boatanchor reflector does not add
the list name to the subject line.  I've contacted the list admin
and apparently it cannot be done.  Since I read my mail with
a web-based tool, when there is no subject I often can't tell
boatanchor posts from spam that comes with no subject line.  So
if you can, please put something relevant in the subject line.

73,

/dave
N9ZC