Best Tube Transceiver?

edoc kd4e at ARRL.NET
Sat Mar 27 21:53:44 EST 2004

First two responses were private and strongly recommended
the Drake TR-4C w/RIT.

I agree that is is an exceptional rig but what I need is
something as close as possible in performance that is 100% tubes,
no solid state devices at all.

I already own a Drake TR7 and a TenTec Jupiter and want to
complete the setup with an all-tube transceiver.

--
Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e
West Central Florida