GPR-90 Cabinet part needed

Anderson, Craig - Ext. 1365 Craig.Anderson at SAINTPAUL.EDU
Mon Mar 29 10:25:15 EST 2004

I have a GPR-90 in the original cabinet with matching speaker but I am
missing a small part on the cabinet cover that someone may have or know
where I can get one.  There are two guide pins one on each side of the
top cover that insures the cabinet top stays shut when closed and I am
missing one of them.  They have a threaded stud on the bottom and fasten
into the lower half of the cabinet.

I'm sure these are probably also used on other receivers like
Hallicrafters etc.  Can anyone suggest a source for these?

Craig W9CLA