Brian Carling AF4K

Brian Goldsmith brian.goldsmith at ECHO1.COM.AU
Tue May 11 21:05:29 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "W2AGN"

On Tuesday 11 May 2004 07:01, Brian Goldsmith wrote:
> [...]

I am curious. As one who has had some contact with Mr. Carling,I would
wonder,
what gives YOU the right to judge that "his interests are not consistent
with
the goals of this reflector."  Sure, he buys and sells Ham equipment. By
that
definition, I guess I am a "commercial operator" too.

Bry's HAM RADIO web site is http://s88932719.onlinehome.us/  Perhaps if
you
could type a URL you would have found it.

*** I think you are mistaken,I didn't type the URL,perhaps you are
referring to the OP,s message.

Brian Goldsmith.