Brian Carling AF4K

Charles Bacon cfb at DUE.COM
Wed May 12 01:24:04 EDT 2004

I will also my support for an Carling. I have bought stuff from him a number
of times over the years, and intend to keep doing so.

Also, I might point out that Mr. Goldsmith does not show any hard evidence
of his "complaint" other than the fact that Brian has an active website.
Perhaps Mr. Goldsmith should tell us what other reasons he has to publicly
attack Brian Carling. This is an open forum. Back up your statement, or get
off the list.