letter

Avery Comarow acomarow at USNEWS.COM
Mon May 31 09:47:52 EDT 2004

Considering all the hacker mischief floating around, you'll have to be a
LOT more informative on the subject line and the body of your message if
you want your email read. I'll let somebody else be the guinea pig. That's
a general suggestion, too. I've deleted large numbers of emails that
probably were perfectly OK because of this. That's not paranoia--just caution.

Avery W3AVE
Potomac, Md.