letter

Chris Trask christrask at EARTHLINK.NET
Mon May 31 10:01:07 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Avery Comarow" <acomarow at usnews.com>
To: <christrask at EARTHLINK.NET>
Cc: <BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 6:47 AM
Subject: Re: letter

> Considering all the hacker mischief floating around, you'll have to be a
> LOT more informative on the subject line and the body of your message if
> you want your email read. I'll let somebody else be the guinea pig.
> That's a general suggestion, too. I've deleted large numbers of emails
> that probably were perfectly OK because of this. That's not paranoia--
> just caution.
>
> Avery W3AVE
> Potomac, Md.

    You probably missed my posting that I made just a few minutes ago.  We
have a new intrusion on the server.  That posting of "Please read the
document" was not sent by me.  We'll probably see a few more of them in the
next few days.

Chris

     ,----------------------.       High Performance Mixers and
    /    What's all this     \    Amplifiers for RF Communications
   / extinct stuff, anyhow?  /
   \  _______,--------------'           Chris Trask / N7ZWY
  _ |/                                  Principal Engineer
 oo\                                  Sonoran Radio Research
(__)\       _                             P.O. Box 25240
  \  \    .'  `.                     Tempe, Arizona 85285-5240
    \  '"        \                     IEEE Member #40274515
      '-| )__| :.  \              Email: christrask at earthlink.net
        | |  | | \  '.       http://www.home.earthlink.net/~christrask

                       Graphics by Loek Frederiks