maybe baxter is on the right path was: ARRL Ruins the AM, CW and DIGITAL bands.

WSHU Engineering paull at WSHU.ORG
Tue Nov 2 17:52:08 EST 2004

I get just as annoyed with K1MAN's thinly disguised broadcast efforts as
everyone else BUT... maybe we do need an alternative to the ARRL.  They may
not listen to complaints or answer your e-mails but if enough of us start
with holding our renewals it WILL get their attention.

Paul A. Litwinovich
Director of Engineering
WSHU AM & FM, WSUF-FM
FCC License  PG-GB 039245