Vomax info

peter A markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Fri Nov 5 17:32:38 EST 2004

I remember building this split band processor. Even had a PC board for
it. Don't remember if the author provided a source for the board or it
came from pc board manufacturers (FAR). I remember OP amps all over the
place. It might even still be around here somewhere. Seem to remember
having some problems with it but details are much to fuzzy to remember.
Speech processors seem to be the rage back in the 70's. I seem to
remember even Bob Heil did a construction article on one. Disco was
probably the blame for all of this.

Pete, wa2cwa