MIRIACLE CLEANERS ON TV

John Bauer W4AWM at AOL.COM
Sun Nov 14 16:39:15 EST 2004

<< I definitely am hesitant to order anything from an advertisement that
"hits the
screen" several times an hour! >>

Wait a few weeks after you see the ad, then check out the "AS SEEN ON TV"
counter of your local drug store. You will most likely find the very same product
at less than the advertised on TV price and there is no "shipping and
handling" charge tacked on. Rite Aid and CVS have these counters and I am sure other
chains do too.  Some shopping malls have stores dedicated entirely to these
products.  Makes it a bit more palatable to buy locally and depending on store
policy, you may even be able to get a credit or refund if the "miracle" turns
out to be a dud.

73,

  John,  W4AWM