FS: "Radio" Magazine

Chris Trask christrask at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Nov 23 19:03:17 EST 2004

    I have accumulated a number of extra copies of "Radio" magazine as a
result of putting my collection together.  I'm going to offer them up for
sale at a flat rate of $5.00 per copy except where noted.  Postage will
generally be $1.75 for the forst copy and $0.50 for each additional copy
(USPS Media Mail rate).  Here's the list:

1929     Nov [$10.00]

1936     Jan           Mar    Apr    May    Jun
[$7.50]  Jul                  Oct(2) Nov    Dec(2)

1937     Jan(2) Feb    Mar    Apr           Jun
[$7.50]  Jul                  Oct(2) Nov    Dec

1940     Jan

1941                   Mar(2)

1942                                        Jun
                Aug

1943                                 Nov

1944     Jan    Feb    Mar           May    Jun(2)
                                            Dec

1945     Jan    Feb           Apr           Jun(2)
                Aug    Sep

1946                                        Jun
         Jul

1947     Jan    Feb/Mar

    I also have many extra copies of "Proceedings of the IRE", "Radio
Engineering" and "Service" magazine that I'm going to put up for sale later
after I take an inventory of what I have available.

Chris

     ,----------------------.       High Performance Mixers and
    /    What's all this     \    Amplifiers for RF Communications
   / extinct stuff, anyhow?  /
   \  _______,--------------'           Chris Trask / N7ZWY
  _ |/                                  Principal Engineer
 oo\                                  Sonoran Radio Research
(__)\       _                             P.O. Box 25240
  \  \    .'  `.                     Tempe, Arizona 85285-5240
    \  '"        \                     IEEE Member #40274515
      '-| )__| :.  \              Email: christrask at earthlink.net
        | |  | | \  '.       http://www.home.earthlink.net/~christrask

                       Graphics by Loek Frederiks