FS; HT32, SP600, equip racks, etc.

Joseph Lutz tazzie at LOCALNET.COM
Wed Oct 6 21:23:02 EDT 2004

[1]    Hallicrafters HT-32 exciter - Looks real good.  Only flaw is
         at the rear of the top perferated lid [at the crease], it has
         split - can not tell by looking at it.   Pickup preferred, but
         will ship.
         $200.00 + Shipping if required.

 [2]   Hammarlund SP-600 receiver.  Was in a rack of equipment,
         that I obtained.  All that I have done to it is plug it into wall
         recepticle and it powers up.  Wife wants it out of our garage.
         $200.00 - Pickup preferred, but will ship.  Shipping extra.

[3]    A 39 1/2" X 16 1/2" equipment rack w/shockmounts[?] at
          the bottom of the rack. It has a Jensen Speaker mounted
          underside at the top [which has louvers].
          $40.00 - Pickup only.

[4]    I also have a 59" equipment rack - has 3 shelfs, 2 pull-out - one
        fixed..  [4] power recepts mounted on the top of rack in outlet
        boxes.  [2] Wiremold power strips, one on each side in the rear.
        Unit has rear door.  Rack is on wheels.  [Used to have my 51J-4
        and other Collins in it].  $60.00 Pickup only.

NOTE:   I will give what was the contents of rack [item 3 above] for
        nothing.  I see where a [capstan-I think] is missing on one of the
        Magnecorders - but there should be a lot of goodies for some.
         the following equipment [from top to bottom]:
          [1]  MAGNECORDER MODEL PT 63 AH
          [2]  MAGNECORDER MODEL PT 63-J
          [3]  PANADAPTOR MODEL SA-3 TYPE 5-200
                 MFG BY: Panoramic Radio Products Inc, Mount
                 Vernon, NY
          [SP-600 WAS HERE]
          [5]  Control panel with GATES in the center.  Configured:
                 [from the left]
                 Mic Recpt  knife switch [MIC]  Bridge adj  knife switch
                 [SPKR] and far right SPKR Level
         The very bottom of the rack has the approx 1" panel/plate with:
                             GATES TYPE MO-4005A-31680
         A couple of the units had to be removed from the rack so it could
         fit in my car, [another reason for a pick-up needed].  It is heavy
         so shipping would be pretty high I would expect
         Also have over 10 years of QST and CQ magazines are free for the
         taking.

         Pictures can be taken on any of the above if required.

73,
Joe W7LPF
[[Located 9 miles north of Ligonier Pa - off of Rte 711N]]