12SA7 tube

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sat Oct 16 11:32:32 EDT 2004

I am in need of a 12SA7 tube.  Frankly, I don't have
one of these among the hundreds of tubes that I have
around (new and used).

It is to replace the one used in a Delco R-1156 AC/DC
receiver (circa 1939).  This receiver belonged to my
wife's father who died when she was in elementary
school and she has been listening to various AM shows
using it almost every day.  I did go in and replace
all of the paper capacitors and a couple of the mica
capacitors that were starting to leak.  Also a number
of the resistors had changed value considerably.

However, the 12SA7 is causing problems and definitely
needs to be replaced.

I have all sorts of tubes to trade, parts, etc.  Or,
if all else fails cash!  But, since this particular
radio has sentimental value I really need to get it
fully operational again.

Glen, K9STH

=====
Glen, K9STH