ARRL Ruins the AM, CW and DIGITAL bands.

LM Picard lmpicard at ALLSTREAM.NET
Tue Oct 26 20:06:22 EDT 2004

I  thought that all ham comms had to be in the clear.  Also all messages
are supposed to be non-commercial in nature.   I would doubt that either
of these requirements would be appropriate for an e-mail service
intended for yachtsmen on the high seas.

Why doesn't this service belong on the "marine bands"?