For sale - Hoffman Stainless Steel NEMA 4X Junction Boxes

Karl Heimbach kheimbach at EV1.NET
Fri Sep 24 18:52:10 EDT 2004

Ladies and gentlemen,

I have a few stainless steel junction boxes for sale. I got these to
build deer feeders, and
have a few left over. They are not new, but are surplus and in excellent
condition. They are fine for building relay boxes, loading networks,
splice boxes, housing remote signal amplifiers, etc.

They are NEMA 4X enclosures and manufactured by Hoffman. Most have a
7/8” knockout in the top or bottom and a 1-1/8”knockout one side. The
door is hinged and gasketed. They measure 6” wide by 8” tall by 4” deep
and weigh about 7 pounds. There is a 5” mounting flange at the top and
bottom of the enclosure. Most have a back-plate and a Myers hub and
bushing for the 1-1/8” knockout.

They are $20 each plus shipping. US Post Office Parcel Post will
probably be the cheapest way and is the most convenient method of
shipping for me. (UPS is 20 plus miles away from me.) I can get a
shipping estimate from the Post Office based upon your zip code and am
guessing that once packed, total weight will be around 10 pounds.
Insurance for Parcel Post is extra if so desired. I can also ship UPS,
but it will take a bit longer.

Money order, cashiers check, or PayPal (if funded by bank account and
not credit card) are okay.

Pictures at "http://users2.ev1.net/~kheimbach/W5QJ index.htm"

Thank you,

Karl - W5QJ