ALERT: Harbor Freight Tools PROBLEMS

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Mon Apr 4 17:44:04 EDT 2005

I now STRONGLY recommend AGAINST buying from Harbor Freight Tools .

They have wasted HOURS Of my time and offer NO customer satisfaction
whatsoever.

They misrepresented an item as being in stock.
I have been told FALSE delivery dates FOUR times as this back order was
pushed back and back and back.

They use 14 day delivery on the items that they DO have in stock and
they did NOT
tell me that something was out of stock when I placed my order.

BAD experience!

Their "music on hold" is a laundry list of thiongs that are the OPPOSITE
of what I experienced.

The ONE part they did send to me (punch set) arrived damaged.

I will NEVER EVER buy mail order from these people again and I STRONGLY
caution anyone else
reading this against dealing with them unless you want multiple delays
and back orders.

I have literally spent HOURS on the phone listening tpo their false
promises.