GB> ALERT: Harbor Freight Tools PROBLEMS

Maury Guzick w5io at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Mon Apr 4 23:21:48 EDT 2005

I have never had a problem with either store purchase, phone or internet order. I have worn out a number of tools, but for the price I just go get another. But you can't expect perfection for that price either.

Maury
W5IO

Glen Zook <gzook at YAHOO.COM> wrote:
Frankly, I have never had any problems with Harbor
Freight. But, there is a store about 4 miles from my
house so I don't have to order things.

Glen, K9STH

--- Brian Carling wrote:

I now STRONGLY recommend AGAINST buying from Harbor
Freight Tools .

Glen, K9STH

Web sites

http://home.comcast.net/~k9sth