HALLICRAFTERS AT RALEIGH

John Bauer W4AWM at AOL.COM
Thu Apr 14 15:22:39 EDT 2005

Greetings,

I have the following items available to bring to Raleigh. I will only bring
them if they are spoken for since I am not setting up inside. Please reply
direct to
w4awm at aol.com or call 703-978-6200.

SX-71 Basket Case . It is all there but rusty and filthy (no mice or vermin)
$50.00 obo.

SX 101. For parts or restoration. Everything original except pointer reset
knob Glass, dial, panel and cabinet good. Paint chips on black escutheon plate.
$150.00 obo.

S-51, not often seen. very restorable. All original except for band switch
knob.
$75.00.

BC-221T with correct calibration book. Comes with wood BC-221 case but does
not fit this chassis.  Meter and book good, cabinet appears to be missing the
handle. $25.00 obo.

BC-456E Modulator unit. Tubes and cover missing, top relay bad, Mod Tranny
present, has bottom plate, chassis slightly bent on one corner.  $25.00 Firm

Millen wave meter set. Military version. Nice but one pop weld on hinge is
loose. $45.00

Sylvania Type 140 Tube Tester with book. Metal case is dirty, inside clean.
$50.00.

73,

 John,  W4AWM