Where to find? Radio Inventory Software

wfw wfw at MINDSPRING.COM
Wed Aug 3 04:25:50 EDT 2005

I've been thinking about trying this software out but haven't got around to
it yet:

http://collectionexplorer.com/radios/index.htm

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Boat Anchor Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV] On Behalf Of J. Forster
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2005 10:49 AM
To: BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Re: [BOATANCHORS-TEMPE] Where to find? Radio Inventory Software

I'd use a commercial database or spread sheet and not fool with custom SW.
It's far more bug free, interfaces better to other things, and you can
customize it for your specific tastes. If you need only limited sort
functions, consider a Word table.

FWIW,
-John