UPS et al

Michael NØXY michael72 at BINARY.NET
Wed Aug 17 14:23:55 EDT 2005

I also have never had anything damaged that I packed, but I have seen
things coming to me that were damaged. In every case it was because it
was not packaged properly. One of those cases was packed at a shipping
place like Mail Room or something. (not sure any more of the name of the
business)

I know this has been beat to death on every reflector there is and will
continue to be brought up until someone invents teleportation, but I
think fed ex and ups are only actually responcible for a very small
percentage of damage. (reminds me of the box I got with an SX-71 in it
that obviously had been run through by a forklift!)(but I won, it only
got the glass) (but the broken glass cut the dial string, HI)

I have no great love for either company, but I think they do a good job.
Look at the volume they handle. I certainly would not profess to know
more about that than they do. Stuff happens sometimes, and my shorts
remain in place.   :-)

Michael
N0XY