FS: EXCEPTIONAL YAESU FTDX560 TRANSCEIVER

Brian AF4K bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Mon Aug 29 21:54:37 EDT 2005

FOR SALE:

YAESU FTDX560 IN EXCELLENTCONDITION.
Comes with the original manual and Yaesu Desk
Microphone.
This is a heavy duity radio and is in
exceptionally fine condition.
This is the Star of the old-time Yaesu rigs with
plenty of power.
Collector quality. I have never seen one that is
in this clean of a condition.
Has a whopping 560 watts p.e.p. input power on SSB
on the ham bands from 80 through 10m.

The Yaesu FTdx560 is a 20 tube transceiver with
the exception of 4 transistors used in the vfo
and the crystal calibrator circuits and a solid
state AC power supply.
The AC power supply is built in and not seperate
like some of the early transceivers making it
a favorite for portable and field day operations.
It is rated at 560 watts input on SSB and 500
watts on CW.
It uses two 6KD6's as the final amplifiers. The
bands covered are 80 through 10 meters (no warc
bands)
as well as WWV and two aux positions which could
be used for CB or addition of a warc band.
The rig features 100khz and 25khz calibrators as
well as R.I.T. and the capability to use an
external vfo (FV400) for crossband operation.
These transceivers were manufactured in Japan
in the early 1970s.

Yeasu FTDX560 Transceiver - $345.00 plus shipping.
Original Yaesu FTdx560 Manual - $25.00 plus
shipping.
UD-844 Desk Microphone - $85.00 plus shipping.