Tube wanted

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Tue Dec 20 16:02:33 EST 2005

Before I resort to the commercial purveyors of tubes
on the Internet I am checking with the inhabitants of
this reflector.

What I need is a 6BQ5.  This tube is used as one of
the push-pull modulator tubes in the Gonset
Communicator IV series.  I recently obtained a 2 meter
Communicator IV but one of the 6BQ5 tubes was broken
in shipment.

Have other tubes, parts, etc., to trade.  Want at
least one, maybe two.

Glen, K9STH

Web sites

http://home.comcast.net/~k9sth