SX-88 Bezels May Be Available Again

Gary H. Harmon Jr. gharmon at IDWORLD.NET
Sat Dec 31 19:02:31 EST 2005

There is a possibility that Hank Arney may make another run of replacement
bezels for the SX-88 receiver if he can get at least 10 pre-paid orders.
Price is unknown at this time but will be related to the amount
manufactured.  The last ones sold for $230 each shipped but the quantity was
larger.  If you think you might be interested and are willing to put the
money up front, let me know and I'll send the info to Hank.

73, gary

Gary H. Harmon, Jr.
K5JWK
6003 Archwood