Fw: Re: [BOATANCHORS-TEMPE] Gonset amp question

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Sat Dec 31 21:01:20 EST 2005

Change "put out" to "input power".

I have one of each.  Added a separate screen supply.

Pete, wa2cwa

XMessage-ID: <20051231.195728.728.1.pmarkavage at juno.com>

Gonset 903A, put out about 500W PEP, was a square box, had a meter on the
face, but no carrying handle. You need both hands to carry this thing.
Maybe it was one of their business band amplifiers. They also had a
square box amp, window in the front panel, no meter, that was targeted
for the Communicator I, II, and III series.

Pete, wa2cwa