[Boatanchors] rack cabinet question

Garey Barrell k4oah at MINDSPRING.COM
Wed Feb 2 14:27:10 EST 2005

Doc -

Yes, they are still available.   They are a black "textured" powder-coat
finish now though.  You might want to take your heart medication before
checking the prices!!

<http://www.mouser.com/catalog/620/1194.pdf>

Best chance is for the black wrinkle or gray hammertone finish is still
hamfests where they are sometimes found for $5-25, in fair shape.

73, Garey - K4OAH
Atlanta

Drake C-Line Service Manual
<http://hr99.home.mindspring.com/R-4C_Servicez/>