[Boatanchors] rack cabinet question

Garey Barrell k4oah at MINDSPRING.COM
Wed Feb 2 14:27:10 EST 2005

Doc -

Yes, they are still available.   They are a black "textured" powder-coat 
finish now though.  You might want to take your heart medication before 
checking the prices!!


Best chance is for the black wrinkle or gray hammertone finish is still 
hamfests where they are sometimes found for $5-25, in fair shape.

73, Garey - K4OAH

Drake C-Line Service Manual

Doc wrote:

>I have a tx with a rack mount face (19" w x 8.75" h and 10" deep) that needs a matching black crackle cabinet.  Does this size cabinet exist either as a perfect fit like the original had or with the 1" overhang lip around the edges (Bud?).  I don't know the technical name for either type.  And are these available anywhere?  Help!
>tnx, Doc K7SO  doc at cybermesa.com

This list is a public service of the City of Tempe, Arizona

Subscription control - http://www.tempe.gov/lists/control.asp?list=BOATANCHORS
Archives - http://listserv.tempe.gov/archives/BOATANCHORS.html

More information about the Boatanchors mailing list