Fw: Heathkit Crystal Rcvr CR-1

Jim Hill Jim2_w6ivw at COX.NET
Sun Feb 6 12:33:33 EST 2005

Hi Al:
The CR-1 was a nice radio, but not the ultimate by any means.

I've listed a few links that may be of interest to your club members.  The
list isn't complete or necessarily covering the best.  Midnight Science
used to have a nice newsgroup called rap n tap but they seem to be having
some problems with it currently.  I included a link from the last post to
make the list more complete.  Hope it's ok, Bob

http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&groupid=106688&ck=

http://headwize.com/projects/provost_prj.htm

http://uweb.superlink.net/~bhtongue/

http://www.geocities.com/rook_coils/