Vintage Ten Tec Power Mite Station F/S

George Maier George at MAIERGROUP.COM
Sat Jul 9 13:09:38 EDT 2005

Hi all:
I've decided to sell my vintage PM-3 Power Mite station.

Ten Tec PM-3 Power Mite; excellent condition.  All original, unmodified, as
close to collector quality as it gets.  $120.00; u-ship

Ten Tec 210 Power Supply - Perfect, not a scratch anywhere.
$40.00; u-ship

Ten Tec S-30 Signalizer - audio AGC, AF filter, AF amp  & speaker.
Rare and very unusual accessory, but it brings out the best in the PM-3.
$65.00; u-ship

Ten Tec AC-4 SWR Bridge - Works OK, but someone added UHF connectors to the
rear panel, and there is a scuff mark on the top cover, but not a bad one.
$16.00; u-ship.

Everything is in good working order. Original instructions included for PM-3
& 210 PS.  No docs for the S-30 or AC-4, but both are available from Ten
Tec.  Photos are available via email, on request. The PM-3 buyer will have
the first right of refusal on the power supply.  The S-30 includes the
original box.

PACKAGE PRICE - for all items $200.00

Payment by MO only.

73 & thanks for the read....