Halli HA1 Keyer help

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Mon Jul 11 08:00:03 EDT 2005

I would check all of the voltages on the tubes first.
If they look close to correct, then I would replace the timing capacitors.
If you haven't already replaced the electrolytic caps in the power
supply that would
be a really important step to get done while you have it open too.
I bet that fixes the problem.
You should also check the resistances of the potentiometers while you
have it open.

Brian