GB> FCC NPRM

Bill Fuqua wlfuqu00 at UKY.EDU
Thu Jul 21 09:32:09 EDT 2005

     The code test is the only test that does not have the questions and
answers published so that  anyone can memorize them.  How ever it is still
multiple choice.  The answers are  A or B or C or D.............or T or U
or V or W or X or Y or Z  and numbers etc. So what is the problem.
     I think the FCC (Administration) believes the hams are in the way of
their plans for the spectrum.  And by reducing the requirements for getting
license they can create a self fulfilling prophecy. That is at some point
they can say that today hams are not as technically qualified as they were
years ago and their services are not needed.

73
Bill wa4lav