Need Oddball Caps.

Orrin Bentz minmar at 2Z.NET
Wed Jun 1 03:06:27 EDT 2005

Good Evening Gentlemen

I am recapping a URM 25D. There are 3 4uf 650 WVDC electrolytics
in the power supply. I checked catalogs from Mouser, Digiky, Newark One, and
Antique Radio Supply with no luck at finding anything even close.

Then I tried to see what I could put in series to achieve the needed values.
No luck, the voltage was always too low for the cap. value.

Now I know there are a couple of guys around who rebuild these things,
but at about $30.00 a pop that would end up costing more than  I paid for
the 25D in the first place.

Anyone have any ideas?  Maybe these things are so old as to not worth
rebuilding
anymore.

Thanks

Orrin Bentz