FS: JOHNSON RANGER-2 CAB & PANEL (trade)

Dee C. Almquist w4pnt at HIGHSPEEDLINK.NET
Sun Jun 5 19:51:01 EDT 2005

Johnson Folks
I just pulled a very nice (panel 8.5 to 9, cab strong 8) to be refinished. This is one of the many Rangers that will turn into a "Turbo" this summer complete w/ a new refinished cab & panel. I thought someone might want this cab set. Its almost a shame to tear it down its so nice. Cost to you is $75. + shipping PLUS your clean, no hole, no rust, streight metal panel set. Paint is not important. There are 2 holes on back apron for a Dow Key relay, exact fit. I will include the mounting screws for the relay. If you are seriously interested I will send pics to your private email.
Best 73
Dee