ARRL MUST GET BETTER

Bob Peters rwpeters at SWBELL.NET
Sun Mar 6 13:11:47 EST 2005

You Know what Scott and others it makes me ill to read E mails  like
this...The league is there for all of us
and respects what we all have to say...They do not have resources enough to
do every thing we may want them to due
to folks not coming to the table with financial support. I am and will be a
diamond club member to maybe offset some of
you guys that have no better thing to do with your life then set back and
complain  !!!  If people that complain so much would use that  time to
support the League wouldn't we have a great organization....If BPL does
come a reality due to your non support then I can at least look at myself
in the mirror and say I tried...I do not support some items at the league
and as a paid up member I have a right to tell them that..You guys that
don't pay do not have that right but at least the league supports all of us
paid or not !!!!  End of my 2 cents...

73's  Bob W1PE

At 11:25 AM 3/6/05, Scott Johnson wrote:

>I agree with Bry, the ARRL has ceased to represent my position, their
>publications cater to the LCD, they waste untold sums of money on
>worthless and ventures, and unlike taxes, I DON'T HAVE TO BE A MEMBER.
>73, Scott
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Maury Guzick" <w5io at SBCGLOBAL.NET>

Very Best 73's
Bob Peters-W1PE