ARRL MUST GET BETTER

Rbethman rbethman at COMCAST.NET
Sun Mar 6 13:25:51 EST 2005

After talking to "officers" on MANY issues, and over MANY years, I found
myself voting with my feet also.

I never went over personal petty issues.  Each one was/is a VERY
significant one.

Currently, the issue IS BPL.  We have it here in Manassas, VA.

It is well documented, recorded, analyzed, and etc.  Hollingsworth is
VERY well aware of ALL, as IS the ARRL.  Net?  We STILL have BPL!  So
what has the work, effort, and dues gotten us?  Z-E-R-O.

Bob - N0DGN

--
                       Bob Bethman - N0DGN
+-------------------------------+----------------------------------+
| N0DGN AMRadio Manassas, VA    |    REAL Tube Radio and AM        |
+-------------------------------+----------------------------------+
|       Manassas Radio - Home of Homemade Kielbasa & Pirogi        |
+-------------------------------+----------------------------------+
| rbethman(at)comcast.net   \\ ~ ~ //      signal does *NOT* mean  |
|                           (/ @ @ /)      that everything is OK " |
|               <http://home.comcast.net/~rbethman>                |
| 1 BC-610I w/BC-614I,1 T-213/GRC-26 w/BC614I 1 '51 Collins R-390A |
|  SP-600/NR Type 159, Heath DX-60, Apache, Mohawk, SX-101, HT-32A |
|           Amateur Astronomer - Celestron Nexstar 8               |
|             12" f5 Dob coming soon!  Being built                 |
|                          Meade ETX-60                            |
|           38 Deg 46'48.62"' N - 77 Deg 28'26.89" W               |
|   Opinions expressed are that of my own and do not necessarily   |
|         coincide with or represent those of ANYONE else          |