BOATANCHORS-TEMPE

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Mon Mar 7 06:46:56 EST 2005

Like it or not the First Amendment is wonderful and you may have
to endure an occasional "loose cannon."

To me it is still better to discuss things than to ban discussion.
It's a price I am willing to pay for liberty. Maybe you feel differently.

Still never got the DX100 repair finished.
Maybe today. See you all on AM!