ARRL MUST GET BETTER

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Wed Mar 9 22:09:02 EST 2005

On 8 Mar 2005 at 13:17, Eugene Rippen wrote:

> This reflector is not in a boatanchor vacuum.
> It is more than going through a morgue of dead ham equipment.
> Were it not that much of this equipment is usable ON THE HAM BANDS,
> much interest may be lost.
>
> And, as far as finding pro-bono attorneys to do our work, there is
> middle ground between free and several hundred dollars per hour.
> However I believe, unfortunately, that it may be a decision of whether
> to put money into the "RIGHT" attorneys hands, or just merely go with
> attorneys who are proficient in the needed area of law.
>
> Eugene Rippen, WB6SZS
> Attorney

Well said Gene,
I want to keep using my Boatanchor stations as long as I possibly
can. All the modes have to co-operate. DIdn't these kids watch
Sesame Street? Having the right attorneys can make all the
difference in how one approaches BPL, digital QRM or a divorce.
We want to avoid the latter at all costs.
Hams need to stick together. United we stand.

See you on my SX-101!