FS Cygnets

George WB6YEC wb6yec at COX.NET
Fri Mar 11 11:30:18 EST 2005

Dear List:

I still have these 2 very nice Swan units. I have E-mail questions, but no takers yet.

270B - works nice, clean looking, comes with manual and Turner 350 mike for $225.00. I have the DC Converter available for this unit add $35.00.

1200W - works nice (measured 600 watts on a Heath 2103 wattmeter. Clean looking, comes with manual. Asking $300.00.

Shipped UPS ground from 91945 double boxed and insured.
Pay Pal preferred, but will take MO/Cashier Check

George
WB6YEC