FS: Heathkit SB-200, Yaesu FT-101EE, HBR Receiver, National, Millen and Hallicrafters Stuff

David Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Wed May 4 18:21:38 EDT 2005

Here are a some items for sale.  Prices do not include shipping. I am
open to reasonable offers. I will ship overseas.

Heathkit SB-200.......................$425 plus shipping
A nice clean 1 KW 80-10 meter linear amplifier that runs off of 110 VAC
or 220 VAC. It uses a pair of 572B tubes. This amp is unmodified and in
very nice shape with no extra holes and all of the correct knobs.
Nothing has been arced or burned. The RCA input connector has been
replaced with a PL-259. Puts out around 500 watts with 100 watts drive.
Includes the original manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/sb200.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/sb2002.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/sb2003.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/sb2004.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/sb2006.JPG

Yaesu FT-101EE 160-10 Meter Transceiver..........$350 plus shipping
This transceiver works on SSB, CW and AM. It also receives WWV on 10
MHz. The radio can be operated on both 110/230 VAC and 12 vdc with the
appropriate power cord. Only the 110 VAC power cord is included as I
don't have the other. The unit is in nice shape and works well. measured
100-120 watts out on a Bird wattmeter and the transmitted audio sounds
excellent from on the air reports. Includes a Turner mobile microphone
and a copy of the manual on a CD.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/ft101ee.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/ft101ee3.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/ft101ee5.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/ft101ee7.JPG

Homebrew HBR-15 Receiver.......$500 plus shipping
This is an AM-CW-SSB receiver. It uses plug-in coils and covers 80-10
meters and it has an additional set of coils which look like they may be
for 6 meters. It uses three coils per band and It has all of the coils
for 80-6. The box shows the coils. The 40 meter coils are in the
receiver. The construction and wiring is is very well done and the
National PW dial makes for very smooth tuning. I have had this in my
shack for the past few weeks and used it to listen 40 meters. Their are
two empty tube sockets near the front of the receiver which I believe
are for mechanical filters which were not in the receiver when I got it.
It plays very well, has nice sounding audio on SSB and AM and is quite
impressive for a 40+ year old homebrew receiver. More information on HBR
receivers and documentation may be found on the HBR Receiver Web Site at
http://www.qsl.net/k5bcq/HBR/hbr.html
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hbr_15.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hbr_152.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hbr_153.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hbr_154.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hbr_155.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hbr_156.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hbr_157.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hbr_158.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hbr_159.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hbr_1520.JPG

National RAS HRO Junior Reciever Coil Set and Box..........$275 plus
shipping
The 5 coils are as follows: 1 - 190-450 kHz, 4 - 2-4 MHz (80/75 meters),
5 - 4-7 MHz, 6 - 7-14 MHz (40 and 30 meters)
and 7 - 14 -30 MHz (20, 15 and 10 meters). The coils and wooden box are
in great shape. All coils work except coil 1 which has an open.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/ras_coilset.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/ras_coilset1.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/ras_coilset2.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/ras_coilset3.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/ras_coilset4.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/ras_coilset5.JPG

Hallicrafters SR-42.............$75 plus shipping
A separate transmitter receiver that puts out 5-6 watts and covers
144-148 MHz. This is a crystal controlled radio that also has provisions
for the HA-26 VFO It will probably will work with other VFO's with an 24
MHz fundamental frequency. The transmitter uses 24 MHz crystals and
includes two crystals for 145.14 MHz and 146.52 MHz. I used this for a
while with the HA-26 VFO to check into our local 2 meter AM net. I
recently obtained a Lafayette 2 Meter AM rig so this is surplus. The
unit works well and has good audio. It does have some scratches and
spots where the paint is missing.   Includes the microphone, power cord
(often missing) and a photocopy of the manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/hallisr42.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/hallisr423.JPG

Electro-Voice EV-621L Dynamic Desk Microphone..........$50 plus shipping
Low impedance desk mike. Tested and working, the mike is in nice shape
with a few minor scuffs.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/ev621l.JPG

James Millen Frequency Meter Set I-129-(B) (Wavemeters).......$50 plus
shipping
Military set of four James Millen wavemeters covering 1.5 to 40 MHz.
This is the Signal Corps U.S. Army version and the box says manufactured
by Munston Mfg. and Service.  The wavemeters were manufactured by James
Millen. These are in excellent condition. The wooden carrying case has
the callsign of a previous owner.  Here are the frequencies of each
wavemeter:
*Meter No. 1: 1.5-3.5 MHz, *Meter No. 2: 3.5 - 8 MHz, *Meter No. 3: 8 -
18 MHz, *Meter No. 4: 18 - 40 MHz
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/wavemeterset3.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/wavemeterset.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/wavemeterset4.JPG

Thanks for looking.

Dave  N7RK                Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#23 - 75 Meter SSB*
ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX