ESTATE SALE, ANOTHER UNUSUAL FIND

John Bauer W4AWM at AOL.COM
Sun May 1 23:51:21 EDT 2005

Here is another unusual find from the estate.  Not a big story associated
with this one but these were located in an extremely dirty steel Navy spare parts
case for a beachmaster amplifier.  It was stuffed to the gills with various
NIB and used meters AND:

2 ea  I-85-D Test Unit
1 ea  I-84A  Test Unit
         All of these are extremely clean and except for a very tiny paint
chip or 2
         appear new. The I-84-A still has the protective covers on the
connectors.

2 ea  0-10 Amp RF meters with hardware.  These appear new.

1 ea  0-10 Amp RF meter. No hardware. Used.
        I believe these meters are the ones used in the BC-442 antenna
switching
        unit.

Please make an offer on any or all of these items.

I am selling these to help an estate and all payments go directly to them. I
have no monetary involvement  whatsoever.  All items subject to prior sale
until confirmed by the estate. All items are sold as is, with no warranty and are
not returnable.

73 and thanks,

John,  W4AWM