Radio Activity 2005

John Dilks K2TQN oldradio at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Fri May 20 19:41:17 EDT 2005

At 04:28 PM 5/20/05, Brian Carling, AF4K, wrote:
>The Mid-Atlantic Antique Radio Club is about to have their big shindig
>called - "Radio Activity 2005."
>I am really surprised that there is never any discussion of this great
>annual event on the various Boatanchor groups... it's a great source of
>old radio parts, rigs etc.

More importantly, they have a World Class Radio Contest for original,
restored and newly homebrewed radios, in various classes. This contest is
the best one on the East Coast, with the one in North Carolina being a very
close second (CC-AWA).

If you have a really great old radio, or newly built old radio, and want to
enter it, this is the place.  Warning - the competition is stiff.

June 10 through June 12, Beltsville, MD. - Just north of Washington DC &
South of Baltimore, right off of I-95.

Here's all the information you need:
http://www.maarc.org/RadioActivity2005/RAInsert2005.pdf

73, John Dilks, K2TQN