For Trade or ?

Rinkie & Ron Pollack rinkies at ADELPHIA.NET
Wed May 25 01:53:21 EDT 2005

Have 2 items for trade or possible sale.

1 - Heath Marauder.  Extra clean, with orig manual and even original box!
Orig owner a meticulous electrical engineer who used for years.   The filter
caps need replacing, and the vfo drive needs adjusting or possibly a fiber
gear.  Other than that, I believe it to be complete and ok and unmodified.
I'd like to trade (plus or minus cash) for a working am/cw transmitter of
similar vintage.  DX100, Apache, Ranger, or ?  Or, perhaps someone can get
the Maruader back on the air for a reasonable cost.  Some health issues have
precluded me from working on it.

2 - Have a vintage Hallicrafters (I believe) speaker.  I have been told it
mates with the SX28, but I don't kow.  Can e mail photos.  Cabinet needs
refinishing, badly on one side.  Speaker seems to be intact, and has an
audio transformer built in.

I'm in Southern California, and would much prefer a pickup/meeting rather
that shipping, especially on the Marauder.

Anyone interested?

Thanks!

Ron K2RP