Drake R-4C Dial Calibration

Don ehrlich at OLYPEN.COM
Sun Nov 6 00:10:44 EST 2005

I am fixing up a friends R-4C and find that the position of the circular
dial that displays 100 KHz steps  is out of position.  Everything works fine
with this radio but I am reluctant to dissasemble the whole tuning mechanism
just so I can find out how to loosen whatever holds that round plastic dial
in place and give it a turn to the right of 30 degrees or so.

Any suggestions?

Don K7FJ