High power tube / vacuum variables for sale

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Fri Nov 11 11:39:16 EST 2005

Since no one has come forward with a trade deal for
these parts I am offering them for sale.

Brand new Amprex 3-1000Z tube.  I opened the box to
make sure that the tube was "OK" and checked the
filament with a DMM.  Checks out fine.  Price is $400.
 The Eimac 3-1000Z that I had is spoken for.

Quantity 2 Jennings vacuum variables.  Model number
CVDD-500-15N613.  These are 20 pf to 500 pf at 15,000
volts.  They are used but in excellent shape.  They
come with a mounting bracket and a ceramic coupling
that takes the 1/2 inch diameter of the capacitor down
to a 1/4 inch diameter shaft that fits a "normal" size
knob.  Price is $375 for each.

I can furnish digital photos of these items.

Glen, K9STH

Web sites

http://home.comcast.net/~k9sth
http://home.comcast.net/~zcomco