Rettysnitch

Freeberg, Scott (STP) Scott.Freeberg at GUIDANT.COM
Mon Nov 28 09:50:20 EST 2005

I wouldn't joke around like that about a Rettysnitch!!  This weekend I brought up a new 1928 GIL transmitter, type 10 tube, self excited, on 40 meters.  While experimenting with antenna loading into the dipole, and noting all the chirp, I could hear a Rettysnitch just outside the window, trying to get in.  Dern thing wouldn't go away until I shut off the transmitter.

73, Scott WA9WFA