FS: HP O'SCOPE

Dee C. Almquist w4pnt at HIGHSPEEDLINK.NET
Mon Nov 28 11:59:11 EST 2005

Folks I have a excellent HP 1741A storage scope that I need to find a home for. A friend that owns it has gone into assisted living facility. I already have one in the shop. I have the cord & a manual w/ it. He never got around to using it except for turning it on once to to check it out. Price $120. + shipping. I prefer somone nearby that can come get it.

As an alternative I will sell my Tek 465 for the same price, one or the other. I want to keep an extra for my shop just in case........

Any interest?
73 es Dee

Dee Almquist
Patty & Dee's Marina,