It had to happen...

Freeberg, Scott (STP) Scott.Freeberg at GUIDANT.COM
Mon Nov 28 12:15:04 EST 2005

Yeah I remember seeing one of those Wouff Hongs at a local hams shack in 1969.  I recall it was stamped with a Arrl Convention, maybe 1939.  It sort of creeped me out just looking at it.  A 14 year old Novice was easily scared in those days. ... Today I'm alot older, and the darn Wouff Hong still gives me the willies :->>>

73, Scott WA9WFA